- To achieve excellence in quality, reliability, safety, training and operational efficiency
- To relentlessly pursue new opportunities, capitalizing on synergies in the marine engineering services and other sectors that we are in
- To consistently enhance our competitiveness and deliver profitable growth
- To promote a work culture that fosters learning, individual growth, team spirit and creativity to overcome challenges and attain goals
- To uphold the guiding principles of trust and integrity in all aspects of our dealings
- To become a single channel for marine business and information worldwide
- To become a leading marine technology company
- To promote and help in creating a safer maritime world
- To provide a supportive platform for budding professionals by making them aware of the opportunities and developments in maritime, movie, media and medical industries
The management in ARIES has defined and declared its Quality Policy and objectives in line with the principles and philosophy of the organization.
The policy for Quality has taken into consideration the appropriateness to the organization’s purpose that the customer needs and expectations are met at all times to ensure their satisfaction. The policy declared takes into consideration the requirements of this International Standard of ISO 9001:2008 stressing on continual improvement and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System. The quality policy provides a framework for the establishment and review of the quality objectives.
The management also takes adequate steps like classroom trainings, displays, meetings and discussions to spread the message of Quality System implementation at all levels in the organizations such that everyone understands the requirements, implements the system and the same are maintained on a continual basis.
The quality policy and objectives are subjected to a periodic review and updated if required, to suit the changing customer needs and expectations.
Health & Safety Policy
At Aries, we believe that our resources are our assets. The company lays great emphasis on the health and safety of its employees. The company maintains high standards of safety and healthcare at all its operating locations, always ensuring scale of operations without compromising on the standards of safety and health. Compliance with relevant regulations and effective management of these issues is an integral part of company's operating philosophy. Established systems and procedures are constantly revised for improvement to achieve higher standards of safety and occupational health protection.
Awareness classes are conducted at regular intervals on healthy food habits and to get rid of bad habits injurious to health. Special training and mock drills are conducted to follow safety standards. Modern fire detection and fire fighting systems are installed at all work places. Health checkups are made mandatory to all employees every six months. Mind relaxation methods and physical exercises are encouraged. The company organizes regular blood donation camps with the assistance of voluntary organizations.